Your Instagram bio is the first thing people will notice in your profile. It is where they create their first impression of what you are as a brand. With limited characters to sum up what your brand is all about, it very crucial to make it a powerful one— something that will impress your audience and increase your followers. So, if you are wondering how to write one for your brand, you’re on the right page! In this article, we will provide you with Instagram bio ideas that can help you craft the perfect Instagram bio for your brand.
Instagram bio definition
An Instagram bio is a section in your Instagram profile that portrays a brief description of you or your brand. Located under your profile name, your Instagram bio is only limited to 150 characters. Although it only takes a small space on your Instagram profile, your bio will be the first to help your brand establish a connection with your audience.
What makes a great Instagram bio
As we have mentioned that your Instagram bio is the first thing that your audience will notice once they visit your page, it is very important to make it remarkable — even if it only requires 150 characters, it indeed requires a lot of thought. Here are some guides on how to craft a great Instagram bio:
1. Think of one thing that makes your brand unique from the competition.
2. What is your brand promise?
3. Provide your location if you’d want to appeal to local customers.
4. Have the same tone and style as your website and other channels of communication.
5. Prompt people to take specific actions after visiting your Instagram page.
How to craft an Instagram bio for your business
Now that you know what consists of a great Instagram bio is, below are the additional tips for crafting the perfect Insta bio for your business.
Make use of emojis
Using emojis is a great way to show your brand’s personality. Aside from its visual effect, it also helps you emphasize your description. Moreover, using emojis helps you save space in your bio. However, using emojis is not applicable to all brands. Do not use emojis if they don’t add value to your bio.
In an Instagram update last 2018, when you include hashtags on your Instagram bio, it becomes a clickable link. You can make use of this feature by adding your company’s branded hashtags to promote your products or services. Please note that adding hashtags on your Instagram bio allows your audience to be taken to that hashtag’s page showing all the posts containing that tag, so it’s safe and best for you to use your company’s specific tags. Moreover, adding hashtags to your Instagram bio doesnt guarantee that your profile will show up in their search results— I bet you don’t want to drive our profile visitors away to view other brands’ content.
Make it concise and catchy
You are only allowed to use 150 characters. Make your Instagram bio as short and sweet as possible. Speaking of concise, you don’t need to use them all. Just think about how you can use them to attract clients and customers. Make it clear and easy to read.
Showcase new promotional offers
You can make use of your Instagram bio for your current offering or what your brand is up to at the moment.
As we have mentioned above to prompt your profile visitors to take action, you can add a link to your Instagram bio where you can take them to your website or to your social shopping page. Speaking of a link, you can add multiple of them in your Instagram bio that your profile visitors can access. You can use Linktree to put your blog link, other social platforms, and whatever else you want to add in one link.
Provide your company info
Instagram bio is limited space in your profile. When you add your company information, make sure to make it brief and accurate. You can provide your location if you have a physical store or a contact number so that it will be easier for your audience to find you.
100 Instagram bio ideas you can take inspo with
Now let’s take into these 100 Instagram bio ideas to help you get started.
Instagram bio quotes
Using a quote for your Instagram bio can also help you express your brand personality and create a feeling of connection between your brand and your audiences. Although the words you’ll put comes from someone else, they can mean something to your profile visitors. Here are some Instagram bio quotes for business:
1. “Always deliver more than expected.” – Larry Page
2. “Imagination is more important than knowledge.” – Albert Einstein
3. “Whether you think you can or think you can, you’re right.” – Henry Ford
4. “If you don’t like the road you’re walking, start paving another one.” – Dolly Parton
5. “You will either step forward for growth or you will step back into safety.” – Abraham Maslow
6. “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.” – Wayne Gretzky
7. “ Play by the rules, but be ferocious.” – Phil Knight
8. “When the whole world is silent, even one voice becomes powerful.” – Malala Yousafzai
9. “Success is often achieved by those who don’t know that failure is inevitable.” – Coco Chanel
10. “Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.” – Babe Ruth
Funny Instagram bio ideas
Being hilarious never goes out of style! Unleash your humorous side and put a smile on your profile visitors’ faces once they read your Insta bio! A funny Insta bio will endear more users to your account.
The brand name Tushy makes a direct point of what their business is all about in a hilarious way. They even use emojis to emphasize their descriptions and uses a branded hashtag to provide visitors with social proof and use Linktree to take visitors to a page to purchase products featured on Instagram.
How can you not buy from them if they’ll get fired if you don’t? The Innocent brand portrays an Insta bio where they try to be honest and funny at the same time— and this bio is effective!
Frida Baby’s Instagram bio portrays a direct and darkly humorous tone of voice, which is the opposite of most baby brands. Its witty and sarcastic tone appeals dearly to new parents.
Cute Instagram bio ideas
If your brand personality adds charm and delight to people, then you can use one of these in your bio:
1. Just keep swimming.
2. Sharing happy thoughts.
3. Fabulous ends in “us” coincidence? We think not.
4. Trying to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.
5. Everyday we create a life we love.
6. Grateful to be sharing our world with you.
7. We add a little sparkle to your everyday.
8. Throwing glitters around like confetti.
9. Be your own kind of beautiful.
10. Don’t quit the daydream.
11. Be a pineapple: Stand up straight, wear a crown and always be sweet on the inside.
12. Bringing a bit of sunshine to your week.
13. Spreading smiles.
14. Our team, our pride
15. Everyone has their own magic; let it be visible
H&M has a cute Insta bio portraying its brand personality.
Business-oriented Instagram bio ideas
There is nothing wrong and you’ll never go wrong with being direct-into-business when it comes to your Instagram bio. Check out these examples that you can use.
.1.Offering customers the best (your products/service.)
2. Providing our customers with the finest.
3. Providing the best experience by producing the highest quality.
4. We’ve got you covered on (your brand name)
5. Not your average (your product type)
6. Free International shipping.
7. Official home of (your brand name) on Instagram.
8. We love seeing your purchase. Tag us at (your brand Instagram name) to have a chance to be featured!
9. Check out our new products below.
10. We make great and work a lot more than our feed suggests.
11. Follow us to be the first to learn about new sales.
12. Putting customers first since (established year).
13. Contact us: (your email address).
14. Let’s build a journey together.
15. We deliver to (location).
16. Download the free guide.
17. Click on the link to know more.
Creative Instagram bio ideas
Stand out and get noticed by being creative in your Instagram bio! Here are some ideas that can help you pull it off!
Ring Concierge keeps its bio classy. informative and rhyming at the same time. It emphasizes what they offer, to whom they offer their products, and who craft their products.
This intriguing Instagram bio by The Montague Bookmill makes it profile visitors to discover what’s more in their store.
The Angel Soft brand uses a powerful and sweet bio that resonates with its brand identity. They describe their products as the same as people— truly a memorable one.
Other creative bio ideas you can use for your Instagram page:
1. Making stories.
2. A combo of sweet and spice.
3. Being a rainbow. Are you color blind?
Influencer Instagram bio ideas
If you are an influencer, here are some Instagram bio ideas you can check out:
1. Wonder less, wander more.
2 I was made to explore
3. Living my best life…out of my suitcase.
4. Follow along, let’s travel the world together.
5. Where to next?
6. Onto the next destination.
7. Here to help you flesh out your travel bucket list.
8. To travel is to live.
9. Adventure is always worthwhile.
10. Sunflowers and a sunset lover.
11. “Not all those who wander are lost.” – J.R.R. Tolkien
12. Professional jet-lag fighter.
13. Find me wandering the streets of (your latest destination).
14. Living my best life…out of my suitcase.
15. Life begins at the end of your comfort zone. That’s why I travel.
16. Making memories all over the world.
17. Keep calm and travel on.
18. Leave only footprints and take away only memories.
19. It’s bad manners to let vacation wait!
20. Life is too short to be lived in one place.
Alyssa Ramos, a travel influencer, portrays a bio that provides what she is, where she’s currently traveling, and details the current number of countries she’s been to.
1. Keeping you in style all day, everyday
2. We all have style; we only have to find it.
3. Style is nothing but what we choose. #style
4. Welcome to your virtual closet.
5. I’ll make you stop and stare
6. Here to help you look good for whatever’s on the agenda.
7. Make it worth staring.
8. Your outfits in tiny squares.
9. Keeping you in touch with fashion’s finest in every season.
10.I design dreams, not just clothes.
11. Bringing fashion to life.
12. For the creative spirit.
13. Sharing my style with the world!
14. Fashion is my language.
15. Thinking fashion since (year).
A famous fashion influencer, Emma Hill included what type of style she’s into— minimalist style.
For health and fitness
1. Looking for motivation and inspiration on your fitness journey? You’ve come to the right place.
2. Eat. Gym. Repeat.
3. Doing this for me.
4. Changing lives through movement and mobility.
5. Helping you build healthier habits
6. Ultimate life hack: yoga.
7. Let’s go.
8. Banging weights and slamming plates.
9. Workouts, training tips, and nutrition advice for fitness enthusiasts
10. Commit to be fit.
11. Healthy living is important, but it also needs to be fun.
12. #keep it tight. Keep it right. It’s all about #fit.
13. Focus. Train. Repeat
14. To get in your best shape, you’ve got to love the process.
15. Hard work always pays off.
16. Your body is yours, build it as you want.
17. Build your body like a temple.
18. Don’t dream, make it a reality.
19. Dreamy bodies are only good for dreams. Make a real one in reality.
20. Beautiful shape of the body comes after the beautiful shape of the mind.
Creating a perfect Instagram bio is a crucial part of your marketing strategy. It does help you make your profile visitors stay on your page and discover what your business can offer. By creating a powerful Instagram bio, you can be able to convert audiences into real-time customers. As we have provided you with a hundred Instagram bio ideas, we hope this list can help you in crafting your Instagram bio that pictures your brand personality. Make the most of these ideas to impress your audience and gain more followers.
Read more from Stealth Agents:
1. Over 100 Inspiring Network Marketing Quotes
2. Top List Of 50 Dropshipping Suppliers
3. 15 Tips On How To Delegate Work As A Leader
4. 8 Steps On How To Set Goals For Small Business